Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
SPECIAL EVENT POLICIES
Participant understands that Promoter will incur certain costs in good faith reliance on Participant’s attendance at the Event. If Participant cancels Participant’s attendance at the Event or does not attend the Event, Participant may be required to forfeit all rights, training and payments associated with the Event in accordance with Promoter’s policies associated with the Event.
2. ReinstatementIf Participant cancels Participant’s Registration for the Event or does not attend the Event, Participant retains the right to reinstate other similar training that may be offered at a future date for the Reinstatement Fee set forth in the Registration or otherwise established by Promoter plus any difference in Event or tuition costs between the missed Event and the future event at the time that the future event or training is provided. Participant’s reinstatement and participation in any future event or training is subject to availability as determined by Promoter. If Participant does not participate in the Event, Promoter and its Related Parties shall not have any legal obligation to provide any future event or training of the same type or at the same location as the original Event.
3. Event RulesPromoter and the venue owner and their Related Parties as well as other individuals and entities associated with the Event may implement specific rules associated with the Event. Participant shall comply with all such rules and any other applicable laws and agreements associated with the Event.
4. Liability WaiverParticipant shall be legally responsible for his or her own safety and behavior in connection with the Event. Participant hereby accepts all risks to Participant’s health and of injury or death that may result from participating in the Event. Should Participant require emergency medical treatment as a result of accident or illness arising in connection with the Event, Participant hereby consents to such treatment. Participant shall be financially responsible for any medical or legal bills that may be incurred as a result of such emergency medical treatment. Participant shall promptly notify Promoter orally and in writing if Participant is at any time or manner directly or indirectly injured in connection with the Event or if Participant has medical conditions about which emergency medical personnel should be informed; however, Participant understands that Promoter is not legally obligated to act on that information in any way or to provide any medical service or accommodation whatsoever to Participant. Participant agrees that if Participant has any medical or psychological conditions that may hamper Participant from fully and healthfully participating in the Event, that Participant shall notify Promoter in writing of those conditions and that Promoter retains the right to ask that Participant not participate in portions, or the entirety, of the Event.
5. No Professional AdviceWhile Promoter hopes and believes that the Event and any tools, processes, strategies, information and other materials associated with the Event, the Released Parties or their respective websites (collectively, the “Materials”) will benefit Participant, Participant understands that the Released Parties do not offer any professional, personal, mental, psychological, medical, health, financial, accounting, investment, tax, legal or other professional advice and neither the Event or Materials should be deemed such advice. The Event and Materials do not replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, mental, psychological, medical, health, financial, accounting, investment, tax, legal or other professional fields. Participant acknowledges that if Participant is under the care of medical or other professionals that the Event and Materials are not intended to violate or otherwise conflict with the advice of such medical or other professionals and that Participant will not use any Materials in any manner that conflicts with the advice of Participant’s medical or other professionals.
6. General DisclaimersParticipant understands that Promoter is in the business of providing personal development training, products and services. While Promoter hopes and believes that the Event and Materials will be beneficial to Participant, the Event and Materials are provided “as is” and the Released Parties do not make any representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose relative to the Event and associated Materials. Nothing associated with the Event or Materials shall constitute any kind of representation, warranty, promise or guaranty of profitability, earnings, investments, outcomes or successes. Participant’s success in obtaining certain results may depend on a number of factors including market conditions and Participant’s skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, business savvy and financial situation. Participant acknowledges that Participant is solely responsible for Participant’s actions and results in life and business. Any forward-looking statements associated with the Event or Materials and/or the Released Parties are simply statements of possibilities, not representations, warranties, promises or guaranties.
7. Food Disclaimer
Participant hereby acknowledges and agrees with the following: Promoter does not directly provide any food or beverages for Events but relies upon independent contractors to provide such food and beverages. Promoter counts on contractors to make every attempt to identify ingredients that may cause allergic reactions for those with food allergies. Effort is made to instruct food production contractors on the severity of food allergies. In addition, Promoter asks contractors to label items with possible allergen-containing ingredients; however, there is always a risk of contamination. Because of the number of meals served and the number of items used, along with food product changes from food vendors, it cannot be guaranteed that every allergen in the food and beverages served will be identified and labeled. There is also a possibility that manufacturers of the commercial foods and beverages contractors use could change the formulation at any time, without notice. Individuals concerned with food and beverage allergies need to be aware of this risk. Promoter and its Related Parties shall not assume any liability for adverse reactions to foods or beverages consumed, or items Participant may come in contact with, while eating or drinking any substances in connection with the Event. Individuals with food allergies who may need to use epi-pens or similar devices should carry their own. Promoter’s staff does not carry epi-pens or similar devices and is not trained to administer epi-pens or similar devices and cannot provide or administer them. Individuals with food allergies are encouraged to contact their physicians for additional information and/or support.
8. Audio/Visual Release
By participating in the Event, Participant understands that portions of the Event may be recorded or captured in videos, photographs, audio recordings and/or other media (the “Recordings”). Participant agrees that Promoter and its Related Parties own all right, title and interest in the Recordings and have the right and permission to use the Recordings even if they include Participant’s name, likeness, voice, biographical details, testimonial, or photograph for marketing, advertising or any other purpose in any media or format, online and/or offline, now or hereafter without further notice or compensation to Participant for the use of such Recordings. If Participant does not want to be captured in any such Recordings, Participant should make special arrangements with Promoter on such matters. While Promoter will make good faith efforts to honor such privacy requests, the Released Parties shall not have any liability in connection with the same.
9. No Negative Statements or Actions
Participant shall not at any time directly or indirectly take any action and/or make, publish, file or record any oral or written statements that would likely have a negative or injurious impact upon, or that is derogatory, defamatory, libelous or slanderous to, any of the Released Parties.
10. Limitations on Liability
a. Participant hereby irrevocably, unconditionally and forever assumes liability for, releases, waives, defends, covenants not to sue, holds harmless and indemnifies the Released Parties from and against any and all liabilities, actions, claims, debts, liens, demands, obligations, damages, losses, accidents, illnesses, injuries, deaths, delays, inconveniences, losses of employment or income, upsets, disappointments, distresses or frustrations (whether physical or mental), acts of God, sicknesses, thefts, labor disputes, mechanical break-downs, government actions, and/or expenses, including attorneys' fees and costs, and/or other claims incurred at any time directly or indirectly, entirely or in part by Participant or its Related Parties in connection with the Event, the Materials, or the Released Parties (collectively, the “Released Matters”).
b. The Released Parties shall not have any personal, recourse and/or deficiency liability in connection with the Released Matters. The Released Parties shall not have any liability for consequential, special, exemplary, punitive damages or other damages in addition to actual compensatory damages, as those actual compensatory damages may be further limited by contract or applicable law regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise. If the Released Parties are ever deemed liable for any actual compensatory or other damages, those damages shall be limited to the amount that Promoter actually received from Participant for the Event. The Released Parties shall not have any liability to Participant or its Related Parties for any claim that is, or should have reasonably been covered by, Participant's insurance.
c. In the event that Participant ever has any complaint or brings any legal action in connection with the Released Parties, the Event or the Materials, Participant shall not include Paula Robben, Suzy Andersen or Mary Morrissey in such complaint or legal action and Participant hereby irrevocably, unconditionally and forever releases Paula Robben, Suzy Andersen or Mary Morrissey personally from any and all such liabilities, actions, and claims.
d. In the event that Participant has any claim, demand, offset, right or defense assertable against any Released Party in connection with any Released Matter, such claim shall be entirely barred, and fully released and waived, unless Promoter and the Released Party in question receive written notice of such claim within 14 days following the first occurrence of the event on which the claim is based and Participant commences legal proceedings respecting such claim within 6 months after the first occurrence of the event on which the claim is based. Legal proceedings shall be considered commenced only upon the filing of a complaint in a court of law having jurisdiction over the claim.
11. Dispute Resolution
Participant agrees that any dispute that arises out of or relates to these Terms shall be resolved via non-binding mediation in the State of Colorado using a professional mediator obtained by Promoter and if a successful mediation is not reached, to binding arbitration arbitrated in the State of Colorado in accordance with the policies set forth by the American Arbitration Association. The prevailing party shall be entitled to be reimbursed by the non-prevailing party for all costs, including collection, court and attorneys’ fees and expenses, incurred by the prevailing party in any action or defense associated with the Documents, the Event and/or the Materials.
Preferred Method by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternate Method by Phone: 719-250-1324
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Privacy, Returns and Cancellation